Hey, thanks for watching this great video on “How to write, publish, & sell your own Profitable eBook” by Kamzou H.L. The goal of the above video is to explain to you eBooks are not dead, they’re actually bigger business than ever. The e-book business has changed and distribution has changed but eBooks are alive, well and kicking major.
Below I’ve included an article that may inspire you to take action in creating your first eBook to either sell or to giveaway as a lead magnet.
Product Creation: Convert Productive Articles to Profitable eBooks
If You’ve taken the time and effort to create content for your blog or website, why not use the work you’ve already done and create a new product that can improve both your productivity and your profits. eBooks are easy to produce, require little in terms of investment and generate profit margins of 50-95%.
This is even more so, since you already have a content source – your articles.
eBooks are electronically downloaded via a web site or as an attachment to emails. The recipients have the option of reading your eBook on their computer monitors or printing them in hard copy.
Consider your area of expertise and/or passion. This is the theme of your material that you are going to incorporate into your eBook. These are the people to whom you are going to market your newly created eBook.
You will further organize your articles to address various aspects of the topic you have chosen.
And consider your audience:
- What are their problems that you can help them with?
- Are these people beginners, experienced or masters of the chosen topic?
- Where do these people “hang out”?
- What organizations do they belong to?
- Are they the same organizations you belong to?
- What magazines, newsletters, newspapers, and periodicals do they read?
- What conferences do they attend?
- What professional organizations do they belong to? Get inside their heads.
Consider the fact that some Continue reading